Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Message icon:

Which french car manufacturer emblem features a lion?:
Which Italian car company has a prancing horse as its emblem?:
What company owns MINI?:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Topic Summary

Posted by: barky
« on: November 17, 2016, 04:38:07 pm »

Posted by: Proggers
« on: September 21, 2015, 06:51:42 pm »

as the seats are the wrong ones

Yeah I'm not sure what they are from. They don't look like Ford ones to me.

0 bids (starting @ 4k)
Posted by: MrW
« on: September 21, 2015, 09:18:42 am »

as the seats are the wrong ones
Posted by: Proggers
« on: September 19, 2015, 08:40:45 pm »

1976 Cortina 2000E mark 3 - my favourite Cortina.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-FORD-CORTINA-2000E-AUTO-WHITE-/291566984462?hash=item43e2bf1d0e

Shame it's in white.
Posted by: Milky
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:11:40 pm »

Closest you'll find to a VW wendy house Jaguar rear seat as front seats etc  etc  :lol:

I like that...  :ph43r:
Posted by: barky
« on: July 24, 2015, 07:08:29 pm »

Closest you'll find to a VW wendy house Jaguar rear seat as front seats etc  etc  :lol:
Posted by: MrW
« on: July 10, 2015, 10:19:40 am »

4500! there's a very long list of stuff i'd have before that.  :lol:
Posted by: Wilko
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:03:28 am »

Forgot that the boot / bonnet opened side ways.
Body work wise whist good for a Skoda, maybe immaculate there are some areas of concern and this is not noted in the advert!!
Posted by: barky
« on: July 09, 2015, 05:11:28 pm »

I am a bit tempted ... http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C623465  8) 8)

wish I'd bought one of these when I could drive a manual!
Posted by: barky
« on: March 16, 2015, 07:20:23 pm »

ERA Turbo Mini anyone? http://ebay.eu/1Bqd4O3
Posted by: barky
« on: March 16, 2015, 07:09:55 pm »

be interesting ordering up replacement panels for this https://archive.today/tvo1T  ;)
Posted by: MrW
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:58:21 pm »

Awful thing
Posted by: Not As Map
« on: January 18, 2015, 12:26:33 pm »

How lovely is this Porsche 912? :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-912-1965-/151551033682?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2349254152

They seem quite good value now as the price of SWB and early 2.0 and 2.4 911's has gone a bit nuts.

People are now buying rally cars and turning them back into road cars as they're pushing 100k for a good, early 911

912's have all the looks, just not the performance
Posted by: Proggers
« on: January 16, 2015, 09:00:21 pm »