Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by MattW on April 02, 2022, 11:38:13 am »
Well 2022 and the pandemic now not so bad I guess.
Then Putin maybe thinking of nuking everyone instead!
Bloody hell!!

Hi, Sally. :)

It's been one thing after another, hasn't it? Brexit, then the Kung Flu and now the Russia Ukraine conflict.
2
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by barky on March 12, 2022, 10:26:35 pm »
 :ph43r:
3
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by Sally on February 27, 2022, 08:05:14 pm »
Well 2022 and the pandemic now not so bad I guess.
Then Putin maybe thinking of nuking everyone instead!
Bloody hell!!
4
Car Reviews / Re: What no ICE?
« Last post by MattW on December 19, 2021, 10:41:34 am »
I quite like the Ora Cat. It looks like a Porsche if they developed a small hatchback
5
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by MattW on December 19, 2021, 10:39:05 am »
Merry Christmas everyone!!  :)
6
Entertainment / Re: Bond Fans.
« Last post by Richard on December 16, 2021, 09:12:12 pm »
'What if Australian actor George Lazenby played James Bond in between Octopussy (1983) and A View To A Kill (1985) called Never Another Way To Die (1984)? This is how it could have looked like'

https://youtu.be/WayBUVTkAIE

 :lol:
7
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by Richard on December 09, 2021, 09:23:28 pm »
I thought this place was dead until I got a birthday greeting last week. Good to see you're still alive Panther. :)

Happy Birthday  ;D

maybe that's what you should do Panther to get the old gang back, go in as the admin and change the birthdays on all their profiles to the following day and then when they get emailed hopefully they'll look back in, if only to go WTF it's not my birthday  :lol:

Thanks.

I think Craig is on Pistonheads.
8
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by Milky on December 04, 2021, 06:33:53 pm »
I thought this place was dead until I got a birthday greeting last week. Good to see you're still alive Panther. :)

Happy Birthday  ;D

maybe that's what you should do Panther to get the old gang back, go in as the admin and change the birthdays on all their profiles to the following day and then when they get emailed hopefully they'll look back in, if only to go WTF it's not my birthday  :lol:
9
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by Richard on December 02, 2021, 09:13:19 pm »
I thought this place was dead until I got a birthday greeting last week. Good to see you're still alive Panther. :)
10
General Chat / Re: Pointless
« Last post by barky on November 21, 2021, 06:00:20 pm »
These forummy things went quiet, still in contact with a c4 forumer or 4 - well I beleive they are as they go by real names now ... Currently driving a bright yellow Jazz I am

How are you enjoying Clubjazz? I thought it was you when you signed up.
Just spotted this  :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's not many folk on forums & I did query a few things on there - a few gentle wind ups about feck all power if I recall
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10