Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 60042 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dan

    16 Polo GTI 3dr Manual
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2016, 08:44:19 pm »
YouTube is good for discovering new music...

I've downloaded a number of songs legally over the years that I've only discovered because someone other than the copyright holder uploaded it to Youtube. :lol:

I would never take music from YouTube on the simple basis the BitRate from a a video's audio would be hideous
Jeremy Clarkson "Every day we read obituaries about men who pressed on with the attack on a German machinegun nest even though their arms and legs had been blown off. Today disabled people get a statue in Trafalgar Square just because they got pregnant."

Craig

    1975 Jaguar XJ12C 6.0
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #376 on: September 28, 2016, 11:18:18 pm »
Yeah an MP3 conversion of a YouTube video would be terrible

barky

    Honda v-tec
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2016, 05:44:04 pm »
Yeah an MP3 conversion of a YouTube video would be terrible
aye, terrible & tbh I've never tried doing it even on ones that go on youtube with a static image & the music ... hold on ...
The word "Tory" derives from the Middle Irish word tóraidhe; modern Irish tóraí: outlaw, robber or brigand.

Richard

Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #378 on: December 01, 2016, 08:31:30 pm »
If I discover a good song on Youtube I download it off itunes or Amazon.

Richard

Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #379 on: December 01, 2016, 08:46:46 pm »
With Christmas songs being played on the radio, I've resorted to playing my iPod in the car. Today's songs are...

Black Beatles ft. Gucci Mane (aka The Mannequin Challenge song) - Rae Sremmurd
Side to Side - Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj
Fake Love - Drake
Bet - Tinashe
Red Light - Usher
The Greatest - Sia ft. Kendrick Lamar
By The Way - Red Hot Chill Peppers
Fallin' - Alicia Keys
Snapshot - Slave

Richard

Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2017, 09:08:43 pm »
Played in the car today:

Tinashe - Slow (2012)
Ja Rule ft. R Kelly & Ashanti - Wonderful (2004)
Paramore - Misery Business (2007)
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (1984)
Timberland ft. Justin Timberlake & Nelly Furtado - Give it to me (2007)
Break Machine - Street Dance (1984)
Julia & Company - Breakin' Down (Sugar Samba) (1984)
Booker Newberry III - I Get Romantic (1983)
Dua Lipa - New Rules (2017)

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which french car manufacturer emblem features a lion?:
Which Italian car company has a prancing horse as its emblem?:
What company owns MINI?: