Author Topic: Pointless  (Read 452950 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

MattW

    2018 Hyundai i10
Re: Pointless
« Reply #4320 on: December 19, 2021, 10:39:05 am »
Merry Christmas everyone!!  :)

Sally

    Focus
Re: Pointless
« Reply #4321 on: February 27, 2022, 08:05:14 pm »
Well 2022 and the pandemic now not so bad I guess.
Then Putin maybe thinking of nuking everyone instead!
Bloody hell!!
If God had meant me to touch my toes, he'd have put chocolates on the floor.

barky

    Honda Jazz i-vtec
Re: Pointless
« Reply #4322 on: March 12, 2022, 10:26:35 pm »
 :ph43r:
The word "Tory" derives from the Middle Irish word tóraidhe; modern Irish tóraí: outlaw, robber or brigand.

MattW

    2018 Hyundai i10
Re: Pointless
« Reply #4323 on: April 02, 2022, 11:38:13 am »
Well 2022 and the pandemic now not so bad I guess.
Then Putin maybe thinking of nuking everyone instead!
Bloody hell!!

Hi, Sally. :)

It's been one thing after another, hasn't it? Brexit, then the Kung Flu and now the Russia Ukraine conflict.

Which French manufacturer became known for manufacturing a model nicknamed 'The Goddess':
Name an American electric pickup truck manufacturer starting with the letter 'R':
Who manufacturers an electric small car known as the 'e':