Author Topic: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.  (Read 11857 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

panther

  • Administrator
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 11:54:23 pm »
I love the Chronograph dials on the old IS, quite unique. They do seem to be fast becoming a bit of a bargain, and more interesting than an old 3 series IMO.

DJA

Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 11:55:49 pm »
That one actually seems awfully cheap.  quick check on lexus.co.uk shows IS200s still going for 8K.
Goodbye, it was once fun.

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 09:32:21 am »
They are coming around that price on Autotrader and Pistonheads. Alought that one does look very clean and tidy. but I am to used to hearing "the other half of the story"  when you actuly arrive on the forecourt!

I reckon the value of these cars will be quite dependant on the price of petrol,

Its not economical enough to interest non-petrolheads and not quite powerful enough to excite petrolheads.

Stuart

Craig

    1975 Jaguar XJ12C 6.0
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 10:26:55 am »
Panther, that car cant be that far from you, why dont you go and look at it and charge stu an appraisal fee if he buys it on your recommendation? :lol:

panther

  • Administrator
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 02:07:21 pm »
:lol: Because no dealer would let me test drive a Lexus. Plus I just know I'd say "yeah it's a really mint car, buy it" and he'd find it had a gearbox that was about to explode and was made out of more than one car..

I am after all the only person whose ever managed to find a poorly built and unreliable Honda Civic. :lol:

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 07:48:37 pm »
I wouldn't ask anybody to look at a car for me, I know how unbelavbly stressful it is advicing someone to buy a car.

I reckon that Lexus will have sold by the time I have got a buyer for my MX-5 so I will just look for another one.

Stuart

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 12:27:12 pm »
I have been offered this as P/X. It look really quite nice, He is quite faraway though!

Stuart

Sally

    Focus
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 05:15:00 pm »
I have been offered this as P/X. It look really quite nice, He is quite faraway though!

Stuart
Do I need Specsavers? I can't see anyone so they must be really far away! :)
If God had meant me to touch my toes, he'd have put chocolates on the floor.

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 09:23:51 pm »

Sally

    Focus
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 09:31:56 pm »
Looks good, near enough for you to go and see in the metal?
If God had meant me to touch my toes, he'd have put chocolates on the floor.

StescoG66

    Alfa Romeo Guilietta
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 09:51:21 pm »
That my friend is awfy smart. JFDI . . . . ;D
The weather here is muslim
It's either sunni or shi-ite!

DJA

Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 09:54:22 pm »
Agreed.  SportCross looks good in the metal.
Goodbye, it was once fun.

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2011, 09:57:09 pm »
Cheers GUys. He wants to P/X it with My car and a bit of money his way. He wants to meet up but I don't think he has decided who we are going to meet.

It look like a really nice car.

I was having second thoughts about selling a Mazda now the sun is coming back! :D

Stuart

DJA

Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 09:58:10 pm »
One listen to that lovely straight six and you'll be hooked.
Goodbye, it was once fun.

panther

  • Administrator
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011, 10:02:31 pm »
Mucky feet in the car without mats  >:( ..

Don't think I've seen one in red before. And it's a "sport tourer" :lol: Is that like CFs "sportwagon", less boot space than the saloon? :ph43r:

Bargain price, looks good.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which french car manufacturer emblem features a lion?:
Which Italian car company has a prancing horse as its emblem?:
What company owns MINI?: