Author Topic: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.  (Read 11859 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DJA

Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2011, 10:06:10 pm »
I very nearly replaced my then 2 year old IS200 with another IS200 Sport in that colour of red.  It's a stunning colour.
Goodbye, it was once fun.

panther

  • Administrator
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2011, 10:11:41 pm »
Red cars ftw.

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 08:45:41 pm »
Decided not to go for it. The car is advertised by Alan and  I am speaking to Ben, Plusthe way the advert is written it just looks like a trader that is struggling to get shot of a motor for some resoan,

Went to the auction house today, that was fun!

Stuart

Dan

    16 Polo GTI 3dr Manual
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2011, 08:53:31 pm »
Alan and ben the flowerpot men.
Jeremy Clarkson "Every day we read obituaries about men who pressed on with the attack on a German machinegun nest even though their arms and legs had been blown off. Today disabled people get a statue in Trafalgar Square just because they got pregnant."

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2011, 09:01:40 pm »
I'm still not buying a car from them! :D

panther

  • Administrator
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2011, 09:45:35 pm »
I still mean to visit a car auction some day, would be interesting.. not sure whether or not I should have the money before I go though, suspect if I do have the money I might leave with something.

Also Ben was very hurt by your remarks.

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2011, 09:50:03 pm »
Thought for a minute that I have upset somebody on the forum!

Definetly go and have a look before you go armed with cash. Or take somebody who knows all the ins and out of bidding!

I feel in love with a slightly shabby 4.2L V8 Jag S-type. it went for 1800. afterwards I noticed it had no MOT and had 120K on the clack. I'm glad I don't own it!

Stuart

stu_the_flat

    Mazda MX-5
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2011, 02:56:07 pm »

Dan

    16 Polo GTI 3dr Manual
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2011, 03:59:04 pm »
THis looks nice.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2578348.htm

Stuart

I looked at a 156 the other day and for the first time I realised just how ugly it is straight on from the rear, reminds me of a Fiat...err Bravo is it.
Jeremy Clarkson "Every day we read obituaries about men who pressed on with the attack on a German machinegun nest even though their arms and legs had been blown off. Today disabled people get a statue in Trafalgar Square just because they got pregnant."

Craig

    1975 Jaguar XJ12C 6.0
Re: Lexus IS300 with cream leather.
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2012, 04:47:40 pm »
Wonder what happened to Stu the flat? and spud?

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which french car manufacturer emblem features a lion?:
Which Italian car company has a prancing horse as its emblem?:
What company owns MINI?: