Author Topic: Rennaisance  (Read 916 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattW

    2018 Hyundai i10
Rennaisance
« on: June 10, 2020, 10:12:14 am »
I wonder if there will be any momentum in getting this forum reborn from it's slumber?

What say you?  8)

Milky

    Honda Civic 1.6i VTEC
Re: Rennaisance
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 08:11:38 pm »
MOTOBANTER MATTERS!!!

panther

  • Administrator
Re: Rennaisance
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 04:45:48 pm »
😁I'm glad you're both still about, I only checked on here after looking at my Flickr account and finding the messages!

MattW

    2018 Hyundai i10
Re: Rennaisance
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 11:53:41 am »
yay!

Craig

    1975 Jaguar XJ12C 6.0
Re: Rennaisance
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 10:59:39 pm »
Oh wow, still alive. Is Panther actually 26 yet?  :)

barky

    Honda Jazz i-vtec
Re: Rennaisance
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 07:38:45 pm »
almost Groovy ... but there's an extra 'n'
The word "Tory" derives from the Middle Irish word tóraidhe; modern Irish tóraí: outlaw, robber or brigand.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which French manufacturer became known for manufacturing a model nicknamed 'The Goddess':
Name an American electric pickup truck manufacturer starting with the letter 'R':
Who manufacturers an electric small car known as the 'e':