Author Topic: Capri Perana  (Read 2184 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MrW

    997 Carrera S, Mk6 Golf GTI
Capri Perana
« on: October 07, 2014, 12:03:36 pm »
think we mentioned these before on here, this ones on at £35K

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=30951

panther

  • Administrator
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 04:45:07 pm »
Dare I say it.. I prefer the later look Capri. >.<

barky

    Honda v-tec
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 06:01:51 pm »
like the mk1 & mk3 --- mk2 was shite
The word "Tory" derives from the Middle Irish word tóraidhe; modern Irish tóraí: outlaw, robber or brigand.

Not As Map

    Giulia Veloce
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 08:53:07 pm »
Another car for the list of imports from South Africa - I've got a queue for XR6's now too, quite a few people fancy rallying 2 door 3.0 V6, MkIV 'Tina's !!

 "7k revs at the end of the rack, in a MkI - the only way to travel"
"If everything seems under control - you're not going fast enough"

MrW

    997 Carrera S, Mk6 Golf GTI
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 02:06:48 pm »
So when are you importing all these cars?

Not As Map

    Giulia Veloce
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 03:12:31 pm »
So when are you importing all these cars?

Hoping for a recce next year (was supposed to be start of this year, but the baby put pay to that) - having a week seeing how the adverts compare to the real cars, then looking for storage near the ports.

It's a venerable gold mine out there - already made some contacts in the historic racing and rallying scene, they know of some good value prepared cars too (911's and Fiat 131's seem exceptional value) . Loads of interesting cars that have escaped the ravages of Northern European weather.

It's probably still 3 or 4 years off being a viable way of making a living, but I've got loads of people who will buy pretty much what ever I can ship back if I can find them.

General idea is to build a house out there - spend 2 or 3 months a year enjoying the weather and looking for 2 door MkII Escorts to take off people's hands

 "7k revs at the end of the rack, in a MkI - the only way to travel"
"If everything seems under control - you're not going fast enough"

Proggers

    Nissan Almera of Doom
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 07:34:53 pm »
Put me down for a turquoise Datsun 120Y saloon or coupé please NAM!  ;D
Up the Proles!

MrW

    997 Carrera S, Mk6 Golf GTI
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 10:48:09 am »
 ::) :lol:

Wilko

    Skoda Octavia 1.6 Fsi, Skoda Rapid 1.2 TSI & Alfa GTV
Re: Capri Perana
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 11:02:25 am »
If you need an office and a contact over here, let me know PLEASE

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which french car manufacturer emblem features a lion?:
Which Italian car company has a prancing horse as its emblem?:
What company owns MINI?: