Author Topic: What is your IQ  (Read 11967 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Craig

    1975 Jaguar XJ12C 6.0
Re: What is your IQ
« Reply #345 on: July 30, 2013, 10:59:24 pm »
:lol:

I think he missed out the decimal point and he is really 13.4

Pretty sure you can only have a whole integer IQ!

Did you miss the point that I was taking the piss too?

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which french car manufacturer emblem features a lion?:
Which Italian car company has a prancing horse as its emblem?:
What company owns MINI?: