Author Topic: panda  (Read 2320 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gbn

panda
« on: December 28, 2012, 03:09:33 pm »
As describe elsewhere...100hp, 6 speed, demo plus one family owner, 2495 as is ie with crease in door or 2995 with door fixed...2007 plate, cheapest in country?....going old school classic again

panther

  • Administrator
Re: panda
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 05:22:21 pm »
Very tempting if I had the change..

gbn

Re: panda
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 05:26:37 pm »
Find the change ha ha you won't find cheaper...this is normal panda money...ifI don't get it away thru usual circles I will fix door and no reserve eBay it where I would think it will top 3k

panther

  • Administrator
Re: panda
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 09:23:50 pm »
Oh aye it's a bargain that's for sure, alas I'm poor and already have two cars.. ;D

Panda 100hp will be on my 306 replacement list.. though prime candidate atm is the Clio 182, which is insanely good value for money these days (providing I can insure it..).

gbn

Re: panda
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 08:48:50 pm »
panda going on ebay in feb. group 5 insurance panther and more fun than a bunch of monkeys on crack

panther

  • Administrator
Re: panda
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 12:07:42 pm »
I'll chuck a bid in, have nothing like the money for it at the moment though.. :(

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which French manufacturer became known for manufacturing a model nicknamed 'The Goddess':
Name an American electric pickup truck manufacturer starting with the letter 'R':
Who manufacturers an electric small car known as the 'e':