Author Topic: You have insulted my honour, i demand satisfaction!  (Read 2265 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Craig

    1975 Jaguar XJ12C 6.0
You have insulted my honour, i demand satisfaction!
« on: May 14, 2012, 04:53:00 pm »
Modern day duelling on the streets of London!

Not As Map

    Giulia Veloce
Re: You have insulted my honour, i demand satisfaction!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 05:03:40 pm »
Scary how little it could take to end up on the wrong end of stuff like that. Just goes to prove that it's not guns that kill people, it's idiots with guns......

 "7k revs at the end of the rack, in a MkI - the only way to travel"
"If everything seems under control - you're not going fast enough"

Sally

    Focus
Re: You have insulted my honour, i demand satisfaction!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 08:06:34 pm »
It's a scary thought that just getting into a stupid argument or even just looking at someone in the wrong way can get you killed.
If God had meant me to touch my toes, he'd have put chocolates on the floor.

Craig

    1975 Jaguar XJ12C 6.0
Re: You have insulted my honour, i demand satisfaction!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 09:04:45 pm »
It's a scary thought that just getting into a stupid argument or even just looking at someone in the wrong way can get you killed.

Many a street murder (especially Trident black on black cases) start with a so called "awkward eye"

panther

  • Administrator
Re: You have insulted my honour, i demand satisfaction!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 11:23:01 pm »
Stupid people probably on something at the time.. :/

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Which french car manufacturer emblem features a lion?:
Which Italian car company has a prancing horse as its emblem?:
What company owns MINI?: